To Yonsei
Program information for students visiting Yonsei from Japan and China
From Yonsei
Program information for students visiting Japan and China from Yonsei
Board
Notice Gallery Alumni Q&A
Contact Us
Yonsei Osaka Peking Shanghai Jiao Tong Tshinghua Tianjin Univ.of TCM
Yonsei University College of Medicine Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Peking University Health Science Center Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine Tianjin University of TCM Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology

Alumni

Peking University Health Science Center
Wu Wei
  • 방문대학 및 학과 Yonsei University Dept. of Public Health
  • 방문기간 2019/04/22 ~ 2019/05/05

I am grateful to be invited to participant in CAMPUS Asia program. During the past two weeks in Yonsei University College of Medicine, I was impressed with the environment or atmosphere of living and studying in one of classic universities in Korea.

In terms of study, I fairly admire the class of Journal Club, of which my home university should draw on the experience. I think it is a good form of sharing literatures for audiences to efficiently capture the newest research achievement, as well as for presenters to exercise expression skills. Besides, I had decided to discuss with my own tutor in order to make our group meeting more efficiently and formally after having attended lab meetings of Prof. Kim. What’s more, Prof. Kim introduced the fresh method of social network analysis and findings of the association between cardiovascular diseases and immunologic factors in his cohort study.   

When it come to daily life, at first, I am also thankful for enjoying the quite warmful and humanized dormitory. In spare time, I tried many kinds of local delicious food, among which kimchi, bibimbap and fried chicken are my favourite. Most Excitedly, I was so fortunate that I was able to enjoy the annual firework festival of Korea held around the Lotte World Tower. There is no doubt that the dazzling and magnificent show must become one of my unforgettable memories.