To Yonsei
Program information for students visiting Yonsei from Japan and China
From Yonsei
Program information for students visiting Japan and China from Yonsei
Board
Notice Gallery Alumni Q&A
Contact Us
Yonsei Osaka Peking Shanghai Jiao Tong Tshinghua Tianjin Univ.of TCM
Yonsei University College of Medicine Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Peking University Health Science Center Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine Tianjin University of TCM Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology

Alumni

Peking University Health Science Center
Ruotong Yang
  • 방문대학 및 학과 Medical Law and Ethics, Yonsei University College of Medicine (Korea)
  • 방문기간 2017/08/06 ~ 2017/08/19

Experience through CAMPH workshop in Yonsei University

1)What you have learned and experienced through the program.
This medical tourism broadened my horizons and brought me a lot of knowledge. Yonsei University and Severance Hospital are friendly for me because we learned their history and organization as soon as we got there. I have fully understand the organization and major services of Korea Medical Dispute Mediation and Arbitration Agency. The act on remendies for injuries from medical malpractice and mediation of medical disputes made a deep impression on me. Every night we had a Korean language class, the courses effectively helped me solve the most basic communication problems. The most impressed trip I can't forget is to visit the DMZ, which gave me a more objective understanding of history. What’s more,after participating the APACPH conference, I made some friends from all over the world. I have learned their different understandings of public health and their efforts for public health.

2) How this program helped with your carrer plan and education
I am an undergraduated student. Before this summer, I had no idea about which major to choose after my undergraduate study. During the APACPH conference, I went to some lectures on public health policy. They seemed to inspire me and intrigue me. I think I will probably choose tostudy public health policy.

Feedback for Enhancement ofthe program and schedules.

This program is ofgreat value and actuallybrings me many things.But it’s a little pity for me that I had not many opportunities to communicate with students at Yonsei University.I felt alittle tired because the schedule was very tight and we had little freetime torest.