To Yonsei
Program information for students visiting Yonsei from Japan and China
From Yonsei
Program information for students visiting Japan and China from Yonsei
Board
Notice Gallery Alumni Q&A
Contact Us
Yonsei Osaka Peking Shanghai Jiao Tong Tshinghua Tianjin Univ.of TCM
Yonsei University College of Medicine Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Peking University Health Science Center Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine Tianjin University of TCM Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology

Alumni

Osaka University College of Medicine
Yuting Li
  • 방문대학 및 학과 Public Health, Yonsei University Graduate school (YUCM) (Korea)
  • 방문기간 2017/08/06 ~ 2017/10/22

Experience through CAMPH workshop in Yonsei University

I’m very happy to have this opportunity to be a campus Asia-sponsored international student to study at Yonsei university from August 6th to October 22th.

Through almost 3 months in Yonsei university.I have learned lots of things and visited many interesting places in Korean . In Yonsei University, I stayed at Professor Kim’s lab whose major is epidemiology, Chronic Disease, epidemiology research on cardiovascular disease. I followed their weekly route to participate their epidemiology project meeting, seminar,CMERC cohort study observation and some symposium. Which let me know more information about Korean’s public health .I’m Chinese and study at japan, so through this program, I can compare 3 countries public health. And know more detail about their strengths and weaknesses.

My research topic is Chronic Disease.Research population is Asian people. Living in Korea for 3 months let me fully know the eating habits ,culture and life style of South Korea.So it really help me to improve my research in the future.If possible I also want to use some cohort studies data about Korea population.

In addition,campus Asia of Yonsei university arranged language class for me . I went to Korea Language school twice a week for two hours learning Korea Language.Now I can speak basic sentences in Korean.Even I went back to Japan, I still continue to learn Korea Language .

Finally,I would like to take this opportunity to express my great appreciation for everyone I met in Korea,and the staff of Campus Asia who timely help and assistance.These three months have been a valuable experience in my life.If still have chance I will go to Korea again.